I read quite a bit. Sometimes the volume varies. Anything from multiple hours to minutes. Anything from audio books and podcasts, blogs and newspapers articles to hardbacks and twitter.
I’ve had people ask me continually for years (literally) – Zeph, what are you reading? I’ve promised to share some of it more broadly for ages… and now I’m finally doing it. I’ll try and share on a weekly basis, cool/interesting things, I’ve read/am reading, listened to, watched etc..
Here is this weeks list:
- Charlie Munger: The Psychology of Human Misjudgement – Cool animation of Charlie Munger (business partner of Warren Buffet – world’s 9th richest man) talking about how human’s think they are making good decision’s – but actually aren’t.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity. Always something i’m trying to understand more about generally, and for me to be effective in my leadership roles at work. Interesting read on the meaning of Diversity
- Me learning life lessons from an Ikea Bookshelf.
- Nassim Taleb tweeted a list of really really interesting aphorisms (observations) about life.
- If you have children. My 1 and 3 year old, loved Vivo on Netflix. Sitting down to watch it start to finish on multiple occasions. It’s a good one for adults to. Catchy songs, witty lines and a cool story-line.
“The Proverbs On” Series: My mini tweets on what the Book of Proverbs in the bible teaches us on life.
The Proverbs On: “The Benefits of Honesty and aiming to live a straight, sincere and truthful life”
“People with integrity walk safely, but those who follow crooked paths will be exposed.” Proverbs 10:9
Have a great week.